I believe that when we commit to a regular practice of deep relaxation with mindful awareness, that is, paying attention without judgement, new possibilities open to us and we begin to get to know our true nature. We have an escape route from the unconscious way we have been living and in the process reveal our creativity and inner wisdom.
Mindfulness encompasses allowing more things to unfold in your life without forcing them to happen or rejecting the ones that don’t fit with your expectations.
Mindfully Living is about living your best life with less stress and more oomph.
Possible physiological benefits of deep relaxation with awareness include:
- decrease in heart rate and the rate of respiration
- decrease in blood pressure
- decrease in muscle tension
- decrease in metabolic rate and the consumption of oxygen
- reduction in general anxiety
- increase in energy levels and in general productivity
- improvement in concentration, focus and memory
- decrease in fatigue, coupled with deeper and sounder sleep
- improved self-confidence
- increase in hydration of the body
Practicing Mindfully Living provides a way of gracefully jumping off that hamster wheel. It allows you to truly see what is happening now, on your current path, and empowers you to choose whether you wish to continue forward or adjust accordingly.