Assessing your Money Personality involves delving into the character traits and tendencies that are present when managing your finances. Money Personality assessments aim to provide individuals with a deeper understanding of their financial behavior and attitudes. By uncovering their money personality profile, individuals can gain insights into how certain traits are amplified and others are subdued when it comes to their financial management.
By understanding the traits that are dominant in their money mindset, individuals can gain insight into their financial strengths and weaknesses and make more informed decisions about their money.
If money blocks like these have taken control of your life, it’s time to do something about it:
- Being too busy or out of time to figure out how to take your income to a new level
- Feeling as if there is an invisible glass money ceiling keeping you from achieving success
- Avoiding looking at your bank account or ‘dealing with money’
- Making “just enough” to get by no matter how successfully your career or your business is going
- Feeling resentment about wealthy people, believing their focus on money is unhealthy
- Undercharging in your business but you can’t see how you could charge more
- Fearing you’ll have to work harder to make more, which keeps you stuck where you are
- Often being tapped by family or friends when they need money (and feeling guilty if you can’t always help them out)
- Yearning to make more money but afraid it might change who you are
- Stressed out by the endless squabbles you and your spouse/partner have about money
- Holding back from investing in ways to help your business or career flourish
- Being secretive about money as a way of feeling safe and in control
You CAN get rid of unconscious money blocks and press reset on a fresh money story, starting today! Read more